It’s important to keep up-to-date with new trends and industry changes in financial services. We have designed and developed a comprehensive Cash Management course to help Financial Advisors understand the importance of Cash Management as a complement to their clients’ complete asset portfolio.
What is Active Cash Management?
A CPD-Accredited course for Financial and Professional Advisors
Outcomes of the course:
- Broader understanding of cash management
- Current UK economic influences on the industry as a whole
- How Technology can help Financial Advisors in their Cash Management endeavours
- The importance of client priorities of security, liquidity and return in relation to their cash portfolio
- How cash management helps lawyers and accountants adhere to their fiduciary obligations
Whether your client is an individual, a company or charity, effective cash management will go a long way to ensure their complete asset portfolio is managed. The duration of the course will be 1 hour and you will earn 1 point towards your CPD accreditation status.
The course is available to firms in the following formats:
- Via an online presentation and meeting format with a live presenter
- Face to face group meetings at your office for more than 5 attendees