Insignis Cash Solutions is a fast-growing, FinTech company looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our busy team. We are expanding, making this is a perfect position if you’d like to have a significant impact on a company’s early growth and to develop your role and career as the business evolves.
The position will be based in our Cambridge office and will offer remote working.
The Integration Developer will be responsible for the development and enhancement of our core platform and integration with Third Party Platforms and Open Banking APIs.
The role involves all aspects of the development lifecycle and requires flexible and innovative individuals with a positive attitude.
As a .Net Developer you will design and develop complex financial services products with a focus on Open Banking APIs. You’ll be working on a modern tech stack encompassing .Net Core, CI/CD, DevOps using the Azure cloud infrastructure.
- As an Integration Developer, you will be responsible for enhancing the core Cash Management platform, using your extensive experience in .Net development.
- You will work with Third Party Platforms to analyse requirements and develop integration solutions.
- Open Banking experience, specifically AIS and PIS services
- Implement continuous integration and delivery to limit manual testing and troubleshooting.
- Ensure the DevOps concepts are used to deliver resilient, scalable and secure software.
- Lead efforts to incorporate open source tools, automation, and cloud resources to cut down on manual and repetitive tasks to free up the operations teams.
- To produce accurate technical and non-technical documentation.
Solid commercial experience in some or all of:
- ASP / ASP.Net, C#, .Net
- .Net Core
- Web Services, RESTful and Open Banking APIs
- Authentication and authorisation frameworks (OpenID, OAuth2 etc)
- MS SQL, T-SQL
- Must have a Banking or Financial Services Background
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of .Net development and release management experience in production environments
- Experience with Azure Cloud Services and designing and developing continuous integration build, test and deployment environments using modern cloud-based tools and techniques
- Experience installing, configuring and using various open source and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Chef, Selenium
- Experience developing coding/scripting to build required automation and tools (using Chef, Ruby, Python, Bash, Powershell, Java, etc.)
The ideal candidate will be able to integrate quickly and work well within a team.
- Must be confident, self-motivated and display a high degree of focus.
- Be used to working in a challenging and demanding environment where priorities can change at short notice.
- Exhibit an ability of working using own initiative and whilst under pressure.
- Possess very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to demonstrate a logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Have excellent research/analysis skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to formulate effective test plans.