Insignis Cash Solutions is a fast-growing, FinTech company looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our busy team. We are expanding, making this is a perfect position if you’d like to have a significant impact on a company’s early growth and to develop your role and career as the business evolves.
The position will be based in our Cambridge office and will offer remote working.
As an experienced Security Operations Engineer, you will identify security risks, define security requirements and develop a set of security standards, practices or procedures. This person should have enough configuration experience to hit the ground running in this role. If you come from a strong security operations background with 3 years of experience configuring SecOps tools this role would be ideal.
You'll propose & develop methods for mitigating existing risks and future security requirements, including installing and configuring effective, efficient and maintainable security controls within the security solutions delivered; and procedures to mitigate risks and/or to identify vulnerabilities or intrusions.
You'll arrange or conduct scans/tests of the network/system to find vulnerabilities, monitor the system/network for signs of breaches, intrusions or irregular behaviour, and lead security incidents response and report findings.
- Operate and maintain Security controls related to DLP, Vulnerability Management, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Endpoint Protection, etc.
- Review and help refine Security Operations procedures to ensure compliance with cyber resilience requirements
- Facilitate monitoring and enforcement of configurations, as well as manage and monitor security on systems deployed in the cloud in a similar fashion as is done on-premises
- Design and integrate consistent security solutions across on-premise and cloud environments for domains like Vulnerability Management, Endpoint Security, Data Security, Network Security, Identity and Access management etc.
- Experience in working with Third Party Platforms and Partners to ensure connectivity and APIs are secure
- Experience working within the Azure Cloud Platform including build, configure and monitoring
- Experience of threat analytics and analysis and the ability with experience of developing security analytics
- Comprehensive understanding of cybersecurity threats
- Experience in developing incident management practices
- Strong customer-facing communication skills