- This website is issued by Insignis Asset Management, a company registered in England and Wales (number 9477376) whose place of business and registered office is at St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WS
- Insignis Cash Solutions is a trading name of Insignis Asset Management Limited (Company Number 09477376). Insignis Asset Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (813442).
- References to “we”, “us” or “our” refer to Insignis Asset Management Limited and references to “you” or “your” refer to any users of our website.
- The website and the material contained therein should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to conduct business in any jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- All material on our website is for general information purposes only, and nothing on the website should be construed as being personalised advice for your particular circumstances. Before making any investment you should always take adequate steps to independently verify the accuracy and completeness of any material available through the website.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to make the website available for access at all times. However, access may be suspended from time to time for maintenance and development work. We will use reasonable endeavours to notify you when this work will take place and carry out such work during periods of low usage. We may change the format and content of the website at our sole discretion at any time.
- All copyright, other intellectual property rights in any material (including text, photographs, images, sounds and videos) on the website and technical infrastructure relating to it belongs to us or our licensors and is protected by law. You may retrieve, store or print content from the website, though only for your personal, non-commercial use.
- “Insignis Asset Management” and any other company or product names appearing anywhere on the website are our trade or service marks or are trade or service marks that have been licensed to us, and you may not use any such trade or service marks, or trade or service marks otherwise owned by or licensed to us, without our prior permission.
Accessing our site
- As a customer of Insignis Asset Management you will be granted access to our secure client portal on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice.. Your right to use this secure site is personal to you and you may not permit any other person to gain access to this portal using any of your security details. If you become aware or suspect that your security details may be used unlawfully or without your consent then you should contact us as soon as possible.
- Please note that all your use of our secure client portal and any entries, passwords or usernames made in respect of it, or secure messages sent through it, are accessible for viewing by us. This information will only be utilised for the purposes of assisting you in the event of a query. We will at all times observe our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 or any other relevant legislation.
- We may, at our sole discretion, block the use of your security details from time to time for general administration purposes, for security reasons or for other concerns. We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible of such action.
- Access to our site is intended for, and restricted to, users who are actual individuals. You may not access our site through any automated tools such as scrapers, crawlers or other similar tools (however described, and as they may exist now and in future). Any actual or attempted access via such tools (which we shall determine in our sole discretion) will result in your access rights being disabled, and may result in further legal action against you./li>
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We (or an affiliate) are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text, in any way that may affect the content of this information or our intellectual property rights in our site. If you refer to information or analysis contained on our site, our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged./li>
- You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining our prior written consent, or a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Third party information
- Our website may contain links to, or from, third party websites which are included for your convenience and information only. We allow and welcome third party websites to link to any available part of our website, but we reserve the right to withdraw this permission at any time. The content of these third party websites is not controlled, maintained or endorsed by us in any way and we do not make any warranty as to the accuracy of any information contained in them. Responsibility for the accuracy of any material or opinions accessed via links from our website belongs solely to the relevant provider and such material or opinions are not endorsed by us. We therefore accept no responsibility for these third party websites.
- Our website may also contain information supplied by third parties, and we will always ensure that such information is identified as being supplied by the relevant third party and not by us. In such cases, it will be the responsibility of these third parties to ensure the information they supply is reliable and accurate, and we therefore accept no liability for it. Users of our website agree and understand that while it may be possible to access information and news stories through our website this does not constitute a personal recommendation to invest in any products which may be referred to.
Limitation of liability
- Save where required to do so by law, we do not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the unavailability of the website, the withdrawal of any part of it or the incompleteness of any information received by you through the website which arises out of or in connection with data transmission, machine or software error or malfunction or from your operating error (other than such inaccuracy or incompleteness arising as a result of our negligence, fraud or wilful default).
- We accept no liability for loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your accessing our website or any materials using a computer which contains any virus or which has been maliciously corrupted. We encourage extensive use of anti-virus software to protect your computer from viruses and other malware or spyware. You should refresh your browser each time you visit the website to ensure that you access the most up to date version of the website.
- Any technical support given by our staff is given in good faith and we cannot accept liability for any data or information held on your computer, which may be lost or damaged directly or indirectly as a result of any advice given.
- If we make a mistake, we will try to rectify it to your satisfaction. In the first instance, you can discuss any problem you have with us and we will try to solve the issue. If you are not happy with our response and you wish to register a formal complaint, please write to the Complaints Officer, Insignis Asset Management,St Joihn’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WS or phone us on 01223 200 674 (calls may be recorded and monitored). If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Governing law and jurisdiction